Employer Pension & Risk Benefit Schemes
The ever-changing pension landscape means that both employers and trustees of schemes (i.e. individual executive and group arrangements) face many on-going challenges.
Common points for consideration:
- are you setting up a new scheme (pension or risk) whereby you need to make informed design decisions that reflect all the latest industry and regulatory developments?
- are you considering taking some difficult actions in relation to your existing scheme and would you appreciate unbiased advice?
- are you concerned about the impact of any changes on employees and do you wish to ensure that any restructuring is equitable and that employees have sufficient support?
- are you fully informed of the ongoing costs associated with the management of your scheme?
How we can help:
- by ensuring that the scheme is compliant and accurately reflects the employer’s strategy in relation to employee benefits, and
- by maximising value in the scheme under the ever-present pressure to control/reduce costs
- by ensuring good and proper governance of the pension scheme in line with current legislation, and
- by maximising the potential for retirement savings to attract and retain key employees, particularly at senior level.
Our team have a range of professional qualifications and practical experience to support employers in designing and implementing innovative pension and risk scheme solutions for their employees.